Walnuts look very similar to the brain and carry a variety of benefits for us:
Walnuts are high in vitamin B, vitamin E, magnesium and antioxidants and are also rich in fiber. They are one of the best vegetarian sources of protein.
Furthermore, they are good:
- for a healthy heart, as the healthy fats in walnuts improve artery functions and help our circulatory system
- for our brain because of the high level of omega-3 fatty acids found in them
- as a mood alleviator, again due to the omega-3 fatty acids
- for preventing gallstones, as studies show
- for our bones: walnuts have anti-inflammatory qualities which support the body in having strong bones.
- against insomnia: walnuts are a natural source of the hormone melatonin, which helps with falling asleep
These are just some of the health benefits walnuts have among others.
Our Banana Walnut Hemp Sprouted bread has lots of healthy, organic walnuts in it & is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids!
Order it online at our webstore: